[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Usula Huws on logged-in workers

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Nov 23 07:22:45 CET 2016

I would suggested that the interconnected and commons-related nature of
their lives, makes them open to a commons-based consciousness,

I particularly believe in the role of mutualist and cooperativist labour
mutuals a la Smart and Coopaname as vehicles for this,

Michel

"What kinds of consciousness are emerging in these conditions? What
potential is there for common demands? Should we look back to the normative
models of the third quarter of the twentieth century when, at least for the
privileged core workforce of the developed world, it was normal to expect a
stable job, with health care, paid holidays and a pension? Or has the time
come to consider completely different ways of organizing work and welfare?"

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 2:04 AM, peter waterman <peterwaterman1936 at gmail.com

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/