[P2P-F] Fwd: what we can do

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Nov 17 21:12:16 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Institute for the Future <invites at mailer.surveygizmo.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 1:51 AM
Subject: what we can do
To: michel at p2pfoundation.net

[image: Institute for the Future]

Dear fellow traveler,

Like many of you, we at Institute for the Future have been shocked and
distressed by the election results and the uncivil acts that are already
unfolding in its wake. I have talked to many of you directly about how we
can engage and what we need to do—right now, together—to assure that we
maintain a free and open civil society.

We would like to formalize these conversations a bit by returning to our
roots and conducting a *Delphi
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shakila_Thangaratinam/publication/229978988_The_Delphi_technique/links/00b4953a8b10643294000000.pdf?origin=publication_detail>*
survey with those of you who have been our inspiration over the last many
years. The goal of this survey is to gather and prioritize* 100 ideas for
the first 100 days*—ideas about how we can create a future that truly works
for everyone and to catalyze a shared public agenda for a free and open
society.

The survey will take place in 3 rounds, starting immediately. We hope to
have results by Jan 16, ahead of the Jan 20 inauguration. The survey is
anonymous (even to us) and will take advantage of the *encrypted security
<https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-security-faq#Data%20Encryption>*
of
the SurveyGizmo platform.

*Will you join us in creating an alternative vision of the first 100 days? *You
can start here:

*Start Survey
<http://s-a733ad-i.sgizmo.com/s3/i-m7YDPyTVwXZi5MZNY-1582562/?sguid=m7YDPyTVwXZi5MZNY>*

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to the future.

Marina

*Marina GorbisExecutive Director, Institute for the Future*
This message was sent by Institute for the Future, 201 Hamilton Avenue,
Palo Alto, CA 94301. To unsubscribe, click below: Unsubscribe
<http://s-a733ad-i.sgizmo.com/s3/i-m7YDPyTVwXZi5MZNY-1582562/unsubscribe?uid=726913266b063e55538220ef6418254b>

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/