[P2P-F] Fwd: FW: Hazel Henderson on " The USA's Trumped Up election "

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Nov 10 08:28:42 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 3:52 AM
Subject: FW: Hazel Henderson on " The USA's Trumped Up election "
To: Jessica Mathews <jmathews at ceip.org>
Cc: "Jessica Cheam (jcheam at eco-business.com)" <jcheam at eco-business.com>,
Chandran Nair <cnair at global-inst.com>, Martin Ping <
martin at hawthornevalleyfarm.org>, "Susan Witt - E.F. Schumacher Society (
susanwitt at centerforneweconomics.org)" <susanwitt at centerforneweconomics.org>,
"satish at resurgence.org" <satish at resurgence.org>, parminder <
parminder.js at gmail.com>, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>,
"Olivier Lavagne (olivier.LAVAGNE at unep.org)" <olivier.LAVAGNE at unep.org>,
Tony Manwaring <Tony.Manwaring at cimaglobal.com>, f byrne <
fergaljbyrne at gmail.com>, "Jim Lobe (ipswas at igc.org)" <ipswas at igc.org>, "
othernews at netcabo.pt" <othernews at netcabo.pt>, Mahenau AGHA <
mahenau.agha at unep.org>, Michaela Walsh <mahalia935 at gmail.com>, Maureen Hart
<mhart at sustainabilityprofessionals.org>, Michael Hopkins <
mjdhopkins at mhcinternational.com>, "Grunwald, Michael (mgrunwald at politico.com)"
<mgrunwald at politico.com>

   Hi Jessica:   I sent this out this morning.  Please circulate !

Warm regards ,as ever,

Hazel

*HAZEL HENDERSON, D.Sc.Hon., FRSA*

*President, Ethical Markets Media; Author, Mapping the Global Transition to
the Solar Age*

*Hazel.Henderson at ethicalmarkets.com <Hazel.Henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>*

*Watch our TV series  on EthicalMarkets.tv <http://ethicalmarkets.tv/> and
available for global distribution at Films.com <http://www.films.com/>.*

*Sign our Pledge a**t** www.ethicmarkgems.com
<http://www.ethicmarkgems.com/> **to never purchase mined gems!*

*Read the 2015 **Green Transition Scoreboard
<http://www.ethicalmarkets.com/2015/04/21/green-transitions-scoreboard-april-2015/>**®
report and watch the 3-intro **video <http://youtu.be/kGDKQlTfSO8>**.*

*[image: emm signature block just graphics 9-10-14]*

*Ethical Markets Media (USA & Brazil)*

*St. Augustine, FL  32084   904.829.3140*

*EthicalMarkets.com, HazelHenderson.com*

*EthicalMarkets.tv, EthicalBiomimicryFinance.com*