[P2P-F] [commoning] Global Marshall Plan and the Global Commons Rising: Who will be hacking who towards, at, around and beyond Montreal (or beyond the WSF in general)

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:18:19 CET 2016

Silke, I just tried to clarify what I meant by pulling together two Wikipedia entries on GMP, and one promotional post for global commons from the GMP blog which was happened to be about your then new blog and Chico's appearance on a GMP event and promises to GMP audience to make commons more prominent within the WSF.

Believing I did clarify that neither the problematic was panting threes or commoning around, but much more about structures of power and strange affairs between global  capitalists and global activists; and the impact it has been actually making in terms of thrust, alliances,  right wing extremist material about such relationships' reality so on. All these are more then enough to give a bit more clarity to what I was talking about in a broader sense.

To clarify what I meant when mentioning having very much blood on hand, is about indirect role being played in the increasingly hardening 'real politic' power-game; between the western and peripheral global capitalists and between the productive and money capitalist fractions from the West. Logically one might think strengthening the hand of liberal and productive fractions with left and progressive ideas can serve for good; especially if it would also open doors of resources to those activists working on the alternatives sincerely. Yet behind the dark close rooms, windows, and revolving doors these relations and involvement of money turns things very destructive and negative; divides alliances, groups, friends, and so forth. All the history of class struggles are summary of these similar stories.  We all might have more or less blood in our hands wince we didn't and couldn't do anything when hundreds of thousands kids, women, elderly, animas and plants got massacred by the very same games of thrones; what can be enough to convince you, Chico, Susan and all the others that these people can be tricked in left-progressive politics; did we have any chance before unifying at the progressive and left side of the story.

Tried several times to show argue how; in terms of the complex systems analysis perspective; determination of initial conditions as well as triggering more differentiation amongst the elements of the system that are leading the disintegration. This was the result of what has done by engaging commons-GMP-al gore-soros-Clinton-so on so forth circles. It is a big thing, requires big responsibility, to tell people how, and why.

This is I think real politics of commons, and commoning politics; that can be allowing billions of people to trust your cause, generate p2p man power, material power, creativity power, network effect, transformative power; more than enough to build mega structures and organize all the process; only thing needs is pure trust, which was totally damaged along the way by these relations.

I believe the only way to reverse and repair all the mistrust generated; not on the eyes of  activists, but more importantly larger masses that are being pushed to camp of fascism and authoritarianism in the old-heartland and may be more in the periphery; needs a radical opening up and confrontation.

I really hope that Motreal, friends like Carminda and others would make such healing confrontation possible; from today till the day of meeting, on virtual and actual spaces  face to face.

In solidarity,