[P2P-F] A note on the post-capitalist strategy of the P2P Foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jun 19 06:52:49 CEST 2016

Dear Roberto,

You are probably aware of that report that showed that not a single
industry would be profitable if they had to pay for their destructive
externalities ..

This in echo of your strategy, which I think is very complementary to our
transvestment proposals, as we grow our power to impeach their destructive
behaviours, and as they are increasinly unable to outlets for their
investments .. funneling their surpluses into the commons networks will be
seen as reasonable

I have just become an advisor of an investment fund that will do just that,
only invest in purpose driven companies in which investment shares give no
voting shares, and the voting shares are in the hands of the purpose-driven
creators, with capped returns and all the techniques to subsume formerly
extractive capital

have you worked out somewhere, this strategy of yours, i..e. how do we make
'extraction' so difficult, that 'generation' becomes a rational option ?

Michel

<<Message: 2