[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [commoning] A note on the post-capitalist strategy of the P2P Foundation

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:44:22 CEST 2016

In that case though they evolved in the context of a larger society
built around inequality, where the structural forces favored
inequality, and were eventually distorted by that hegemonic structure.
As also with your above comment on capital coopting open-source, my
gut feeling is that just is the opposite in our time. The cooptation
of p2p and micro-manufacturing by finance and by the corporate form is
an untenable intermediate stage, in an era where the long-term
structural trends are against large-scale institutions of capital and
state.