[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] questions re funding of p2p value conference

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:26:09 CEST 2016

I am uncomfortable, especially I really like you in person but also theoretician; I even can see you as sort of a theoretical mentor; but like Marx or Lenin; not as political organizer or a leader; you claimed once (last year) not to involve in politics of this, but now you are in the center of politics..

I am really glad now, after three years, not to accept your offer to be 'labour person' of p2p foundation; as you formulated then. I really think and believe, autonomy and egalitarianism are the keys, for any alternative world vision to be successful; and labour and other commons to be emancipated.

Yours,
Orsan