[P2P-F] questions re funding of p2p value conference

james burke lifesized at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:55:04 CEST 2016

Hi Orsan,

We are very underfunded for the event because the budget has already been
used for research. We were already lucky to have the city of Amsterdam
provide a space for the event. This is why we are charging for some
tickets. Also the price for the tickets is very low compared to most
conferences with a similar stellar lineup of speakers. You are right to ask
and now you know. Apologies for any sarcarsm. Not intended.

Best,

James