[P2P-F] Fwd: Reminder: City as a commons gathering at Village Well - 4th Feb 6:00pm – 8:30pm

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jan 27 06:32:52 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jose ramos <jose at actionforesight.net>
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Reminder: City as a commons gathering at Village Well - 4th Feb
6:00pm – 8:30pm

Dear friends

This is a reminder of our meeting next week at Village Well, to have a
conversation and connect on the theme of City as Commons. You all are
invited, and also feel free to invite others who may be interested.

Agenda includes

- personal storytelling on commoning
- the Bologna example of city commoning as an exemplar
- break out groups on themes people want to work on
- next steps which also include: Common Transition Coalition (Darren
Sharp), Chamber of the Commons (David Week), City as Commons Policy Paper
(Jose Ramos), other business and next steps people want to add.

there will be nibbles generously provided by Village Well

RSVP is essential so VW can figure out proper catering numbers! email
craig at villagewell.org

Please be on time or early Level 1/134 Flinders St,  for Thursday the 4th
of February 6:00pm – 8:30pm.

Looking forward to our gathering of hearts and minds

jose

Dr. José M. Ramos
pub: https://usc-au.academia.edu/joseramos
linkedin: http://linkd.in/19h1V5h