[P2P-F] Internet of Things + Blockchain + Logistics ? : " proof of existence " ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jan 14 09:44:17 CET 2016

Dear Dante,

we are following this closely for our mutual coordination economics
project, http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Mutual_Coordination

Bob Haugen in cc is 'on' this

and accessorily,

we have a 'thermo-dynamic efficiencies of peer production' project, being
coordinated by the blaq swans team of xavier rizos (in cc) and Celine,

thanks for forwarding anything that sheds potential light on those two
projects,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/