[P2P-F] Micro and nano-tribunes and power generators

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:59:56 CET 2016

> every time we flush the loo,  or clean our teeth, we produce electricity!

To brain storm a bit further -as a practice of open tech: A tribune is reverse engineered engine that passes the kinetic energy of any moving objects (like water or air molecules) to a magnet that then moves within a magnetic field created by cooper wires rolled around. Moving magnet in such a filed generate a flow of electrons on the copper wire which we call electricity; these electrons can be collected and stored (condensed) to be used later.

In practice nano engines are being implemented in smartphone or any other micro processor cooling systems. So turbines at the size of such nano engines (we all have in our smartphones) are existing developed technology too. Such tribunes could be used to transform smallest level kinetic energy exist into electricity, and store it for later use. So in a sense wherever there is a constant motion there is waste of unharvested  clean energy; be it a hydraulic flows (of rivers, water pipes, loos), or vibrating threes cars and trains, sea waves, walking people, photonics stream of light (of the sun), or flowing air molecules as in case of wind. To transform radiation or thermal force, or other forms of energy first to kinetic energy (motion) then produce energy is more work and waste (of energy).
Orsan