[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] The class structure of the "solidarity economy" or any alternative community

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Wed Aug 17 19:59:15 CEST 2016

Hi Michel,

On 14/08/16 07:58, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> I have experienced this dichotomy 'in the flesh' by rearing my 2nd set of
> children in thailand's original attachment parenting style, and my first two
> in the european 'new age re-invention of attachment parenting' style ... in
> reaction to my own nearly opposite experience <g>

I'd be interested in learning more about that as well. I somewhat informed
about modern "attachment parenting", but is there some accessible
description of Thailand's original attachment parenting style or about the
differences between the two?

Thanks and best regards
        Christian

--
|--------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage:   http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog:   http://www.keimform.de/
| Wie Produktion zur Nebensache wurde: www.keimform.de/2013/freie-quellen-1/
| Why Production No Longer Worries Us: www.keimform.de/2013/free-sources-1/
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
        -- Margaret Mead