[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] The class structure of the "solidarity economy" or any alternative community

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Aug 14 05:41:23 CEST 2016

Dear Anna,

are you familiar with the works of Wilhelm Reich at all .. some interesting
hypotheses in his work which echo what you are saying

and are you familiar with the Institute for Psycho-History ?

Their history of child abuse is amazing, but also interesting because it
breaks down the dichotomy between, the west is bad and based on domination
vs the rest where all is good,

see http://www.primal-page.com/psyhis.htm

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/