[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] a list of supporters of the UBI

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 12 05:03:55 CEST 2016

you are claiming that UBI is a neoliberal plot,

I am claiming that UBI has a long and varied history that includes
neoliberal positions

my claim can be proved simply by showing the diversity of UBI forces and
propositions

your claim can only be proven by ignoring the richness of UBI forces

so this is very significant, since it undermines your claim

so your claim is not proven, and in fact, can't be proven

if you would abandon this extreme claim, which would require extraordinary
evidence you don't have, then we could have a more mature decision of what
positions and aspects of UBI are dangerous for emancipantory politics, but
your extreme positioning derails such debate,

here, you want to stop the debate altogether and eliminate evidence,

it is fine for me, don't consider yourself personally address by any
evidence contrary to your point of view, and all is fine as far as I'm
concerned,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/