[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] "Universal Basic Income Is a Neoliberal Plot To Make You Poorer"

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 9 11:42:29 CEST 2016

yes of course, but why should the BI be considered in abstraction from
other efforts for a post-capitalist society ? that is leaving the BI to
neoliberalism,

so I agree with Kevin Carson's reply, that the BI is also an excellent
condition for such a transition, since it frees labour from dependency on
capitalist work, and nothing prevents them (us), from working on
alternatives.

The BI is not a neoliberal or left proposal, it all depends on the concrete
details,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/