[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: [Squares] Street vendors' union members jailed

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 06:53:57 CEST 2016

Yes she is / was / or never was... Ada Colau, promoted as 15m / PAH activist, a commoner. This smells like another proof for the Faustian bargain we have been discussing here.

The love of and will for power, or its strong transformative effect on the weak human agency, who is more then ready to find all kinds of reasons to justify why he or she must hold the power, first and foremost to use it against the enemy and smash them, reminds me Tolkien's scene where Boromir and Bilbo Baggins - in the lord of the rings - both were attacking on Frodo Baggings (Jr.) while a silent scream inside of their head was calling 'preciousss'... 'mineee / ours' (generates multiple character disorder). Both wants to get back the ring, that rules them all.

If we want to do any good to ourselves and our loved ones we need to get rid of the ring, sending it back where it comes from..

O.

Sent from my iPad