[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] An Open Letter to the Fabian Society (was: Re: New models of leadership)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 4 13:00:02 CEST 2016

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:49 AM, Orsan <orsan1234 at gmail.com> wrote:

> With this I don't even mean revolutionary radicalism, and with revolution
> I mean only really emancipatory imagination. Not armed terror, or anything
> like that; but perspective of taking land, money, labour, and data out of
> market and state becomes marginal. In commons discourse you have been
> promoting had been including such post-capitalist vision, at least as an
> outcome of a phase transition, you have been saying openly that it is too
> early for radical break through. This can be argued. I am sure these
> aspects, new economics foundation and Pat has been critical about.

these are very spefically the aspects that Pat has been working for.

But to do all these things, you need power, both prefigurative power for
small scale changes, and hegemonic political power, for systemic change.

>From the 1980's until 2008, social forces have had to work in a
counter-revolutionary context, and it is only now, that the balance of
forces may change, but note that this comes with new dangers i.e. with
dangers from the radical right.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/