[P2P-F] [Debate-List] Must-Read Piece by Assange on Communications, Empire and, of course, the US One!

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 00:56:04 CEST 2015

What about lack of interest from Left academic, Marxists, anarchists, institutional actors, parties, NGOs, who stayed behind in supporting Assange, why they did not use the millions worth findings to question, research, and more important
publicize such documentation massively unleashing and revealing the truth? These files and cables are intelligence commons, belongs to people, can free humanity; where has been those who claim to be the representing millions of workers, consumers, citizens...