[P2P-F] Save me Robin: Is this new 'New Economy' the one there is a coop-corporate-corporatist coalition built by a fraction of global ruling class?

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:57:51 CEST 2015

Building a New Economy
(en castellano AQUI) Faircoin is a cooperative version of Bitcoin integrated via FairCoop into a net of coops and crowdfunding. It will be a key tool in a sustainaable economy free from state and bank control.
…..the point is to hack the foreign exchange market by inserting the cooperation virus as a tool for global economic justice…..

One of the priority objectives of FairCoop is to build a new global economic system based on cooperation, ethics, solidarity and justice in our economic relations.

With FairCoop we plan to build an autonomous economic system over the current system, and for that we picture a set of free economic tools to use in order to generate new social dynamics.

We explain in detail below, first here’s some news on how Faircoin is already being used:

Extending the seeds of  FairCoop through Europe | BERLIN, OPORTO, LISBON, MADRID…

After Barcelona and London last month FairCoop has also been presented in Berlin, Lisbon, Porto and Madrid.

The first date of the month was in the German capital on April 8 in Agora Collective (http://agoracollective.org) a co-working space that facilitates creative ways to exchange, develop and innovate with a social background. There, individual attendees and members of different groups were very interested in the project for unifying collaborative initiatives in economy and technological development, with Faircoin as crypto-currency spearhead. The result of this meeting, was the start of creating a local node in Berlin.

May every week be FairCoin Week!

The following presentations were in Portugal: the first in Lisbon on April 18 in RDA69 (https://rda69.wordpress.com/ ) and the second in Porto on April 25 in SEE. Lisbon The presentation was attended, among others by the Collective 1,000,101 and ReCo – Rede Cooperation – Aldeia das Amoreiras. Attendees at this presentation were excited about the principles and values ​​promoted by FairCoop and therfe was an interesting discussion on technological issues concerning both crypto currencies and Faircoin as commons issues plus other tools that are being developed and will soon be available for use. A result of this presentation is the node that is being built in the Portuguese capital.

Continuing in Portugal, a week after the meeting took place in Oporto, a city that already has an active node. There was much interest among attendees in common tools being developed in FairCoop and how to introduce them on  a global scale. Faircoin again generated a rich debate both for its technological innovation and its extensive and diverse possibilities.

FairCoin expansion in Greece,  La Directa Newspaper-AUG 7, 2015

Our next presentation was in Madrid in the MediaLab Prado (medialab-prado.es) a national laboratory for production, research and dissemination of cultural projects exploring new forms of experimentation and collaborative learning with emerging digital networks. The event – broadcast by streaming through spanishrevolution.tv– was well attended and FairCoop integration projects and the social solidarity currency economy generated great interest . The next day stakeholders were met up again in the Tabacalera space to coordinate and start to implement the Madrid node.