[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] NEW FROM VERSO: INVENTING THE FUTURE BY NICK SRNICEK AND ALEX WILLIAMS

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:27:52 CET 2015

> Yes please!  I'll write something here soon trying to connect these discussions with the work we are doing, if anybody is interested.

I do try to follow your exchanges on loomio open-app group and find them very much related -in essence- what we are taking about here (from self-organizing and networking of social labour, for emancipation of labour point of views), may be not too much of  in relation to Peter's topic of rightly complaining. discussion on the issues that would appeal directly to those union or labour activist kind of people (for instance you may find on say wsf-esf Labour and Globalization lists) indeed needs to be activated, may be around the ideas directly framed as global labour organizing-networking. For that either existing lists can be activated or new list needs to be created on that I would agree with Peter! May be again in relation to wsf?

Orsan