[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] NEW FROM VERSO: INVENTING THE FUTURE BY NICK SRNICEK AND ALEX WILLIAMS

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:18:30 CET 2015

Perfectly put Jakob! I was thinking, while watching sheer amount of recent Hollywood (and some Bollywood) movies about automata-AI-robots and while my brain and body is becoming a part of a fully automated system of a call center I work at, about the similarity between the automation we are dealing here and the motoric (as human cognitive-physiologic ability) development. My practical experience shows these two can be today combined in an extremely efficient way by modern corporations around highly complex production-consumption-recycle systems (value chain) where all feedback harvested in form of data, monitored and used as feed back to maximize the absolute and relative exploitation rate. This private ownership of Data and means of automation and ultra socialization of networked labour -during the production and in the whole value cycle- is the key indeed. Thus full automation without overcoming this contradiction might very well mean full fledge slavery in a digital feudalism like environment.
Best.
Orsan