[P2P-F] Fwd: The Activist Ashram - The Rules Global Fellowship Application is Live - Deadline November 22

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Nov 4 19:27:54 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alnoor Ladha <alnoor at therules.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Subject: The Activist Ashram - The Rules Global Fellowship Application is
Live - Deadline November 22

Dear friends and family of /TR,

We have finally launched the application for our year long fellowship, the
Activist Ashram.

The fellowship has been created for activists on the frontline of the
struggle against neoliberal capitalism. We are looking for young leaders
and organizers from social movements from around the world, with a
particular focus on those based in the global South.

There will be an opening circle in February in Morocco and a closing circle
12 months later. There are no obligations required from the fellows except
to continue to do the work they are doing. There will be a small monthly
stipend, and the support and resources of /TR, including our network of
journalists, writers, artists, researchers, policy wonks, etc that will
help amplify aspects of the fellows' work.

If you know any potential candidates, please encourage them to apply. And
if you can offer to be a reference, that would be helpful context for us as
well.

Here is the application:
http://therules.org/activist-ashram-application/

The curriculum will cover the following four areas:

(1) the expansion of a *constellational world view* focused on how all
oppression is connected as well as exploring where the key acupuncture
points in the neoliberal system are (through systemic analysis, relevant
case studies, theories, etc.)
(2) enhancement of *tools of expression* (especially through *meme warfare*,
political writing, research, citizen journalism, artivism etc.)
(3) building on *tactical repertoire* (through sharing organizing tactics
and strategies, engaging people’s power, tech security etc.)
(4) valuing *holistic activism* and the spiritual aspects of the struggle
(e.g. Original Wisdom from Indigenous Communities, meditation, yoga and
ayurvedic principles to avoid activist burnout etc.).

As always, thank you for your counsel and support.

Love and solidarity,

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/