[P2P-F] Fwd: Real Economy Lab

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:13:45 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <team at realeconomylab.org>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Real Economy Lab
To: free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com

Hello! Just wondering if you've received our previous note here, and have
had a chance to look over our project or consider submitting your
organisation's info to the Real Economy Lab.

We'd love to have your input in order to place you on our growing map of
initiatives that are leading the way towards a more inclusive, equitable,
and regenerative future.

Here again is a link to the online form, with about 20 questions that
should help us to understand your approach and objectives as an important
part of the larger shifts underway:

http://goo.gl/forms/zGGT0feqw0

Thank you!

--