[P2P-F] Fwd: Second Order Science Your Help Needed

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu May 7 20:07:37 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Lissack <michael.lissack at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Subject: Second Order Science Your Help Needed
To: secondorderscience at simplelists.com

As we prepare for the Second Order Science event in Berlin (see
http://secondorderscience.org) we have designed a survey to help put the
concepts into perspective.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1911906/Defining-Context-Dependence

Your help is needed.  If you can take 20 minutes please fill out the
survey.  If you can circulate its link to colleagues and students that too
would be greatly appreciated.

A link to my paper on second order science is here
<http://www.academia.edu/11677778/Second_Order_Science_Putting_the_Metaphysics_Back_Into_the_Practice_of_Science>

On behalf of the ASC and ISCE

many thanks
--

Michael Lissack

   [image:
http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/modes-of-explanation-michael-lissack/?isb=9781137406453]
<http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/modes-of-explanation-michael-lissack/?isb=9781137406453>

14 Stratford Rd Marblehead MA 01945 phone 617-710-9565
http://isce.edu
http://lissack.com

Please try http://epi-search.com  <http://epi-search.com>

Michael is the Executive Director of the Institute for the Study of
Coherence and Emergence, President of the American Society for Cybernetics,
ISCE Professor of Meaning in Organizations, Visiting Fellow at Hull
University Business School, and an Affiliate Member of the Center for
Philosophy & History of Science at Boston University.

Modes of Explanation
<http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/modes-of-explanation-michael-lissack/?isb=9781137406453>
is now available.
.

 "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. ..
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it
takes to sit down and listen. "
 (Winston Churchill)

Michael Lissack is the Executive Director of the Institute for the
Study of Coherence and Emergence, President of the American Society
for Cybernetics, ISCE Professor of Meaning in Organizations, Visiting
Fellow at Hull University Business School, and an Affiliate Member of
the Center for Philosophy & History of Science at Boston University.

To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=b2ay5nSJu9r35RvrpBJemS3bN1MFowpr

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/