[P2P-F] Fwd: [commoning] Franco-Italian Seminary on the commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 3 23:34:58 CEST 2015

thanks Frederic, we will diffuse, but if there is a URL it would be easier ?

From: Frédéric Sultan <frederic.sultan at gazibo.fr>
Date: Sat, May 2, 2015 at 4:25 PM
Subject: [commoning] Franco-Italian Seminary on the commons
To: Commoning <commoning at lists.commons-institut.org>,
tapas at lists.p2pfoundation.net

Bonjour,

Please find enclosed the Franco-Italian seminary program organized on
Tuesday May 19 at the Maison des sciences de l'Homme in Paris.

        Statut juridique pour les biens communs ?
        Réflexion à partir du rapport propriété, Etat, société civile

The morning will be devoted to the presentation by Alberto Lucarelli of
its text: Beni comuni. Contributo per una teoria giuridica and a
discussion introduced by Séverine Dussollier.

In the afternoon, we will begin with an overview on the Commons
mouvement in  Italy by Daniela Festa. And we invite Ricardo Petrella to
share the lessons learned from the struggle for water as a commons and
Nicolo Mignemi to present the social use of the agricultural land of the
Mafia seized by the state through the case of Libera Terra.

Thanks to share this information in your network.

Have a nice day
Frédéric Sultan

Commons-Institut e.V. Germany
Commoning at lists.commons-institut.org