[P2P-F] Fwd: final PDF of Radically Catholic--thank you for contributing!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Mar 11 07:19:02 CET 2015

free ebook can be obtained through Elias Crim in cc,

From: Elias Crim, Solidarity Hall <elias.crim at solidarityhall.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 8:39 AM
Subject: final PDF of Radically Catholic--thank you for contributing!
\

Dear friends:

At last! We're attaching here a PDF of the final version of the new
anthology, Radically Catholic in the Age of Francis. As you probably know,
it's the first title from Solidarity Hall Publishing--and we're very
pleased that you are a part of it.

The ebook will shortly be available (probably for $1, since we'd like a
wide circulation) on Amazon and (via CreateSpace) in a print-on-demand
version, for those of us who still like real books.

If you'd like to forward the PDF to friends or associates, please feel
free--we're publishing it under a Creative Commons license and we're eager
to give it as wide a circulation as possible.

We'll also be sending the book around to reviewers near the end of this
month, timed with the re-launch of the Solidarity Hall website and some
expanded programming for Solidarity Hall itself.

The latter will include more e-publishing: If any of you have publishing
projects for which a Solidarity Hall Press imprint would seem a good fit,
please let Daniel and me know.

You'll be hearing about all these matters soon. In the meanwhile, many
thanks again for your eloquence and--especially!--your patience.

Best,

Elias

--

*Elias Crim*