[P2P-F] Fwd: [tapas] Varoufakis @ Guardian

Fabio Barone holon.earth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:27:42 CEST 2015

And that's what it seems to be to me: a shopping tour!

The creditors just got scared when suddenly the game which the IMF always
plays - give money and ask for reforms which includes privatizing
practically everything - looked as if it wouldn't work this time, as the
Greek sovereign decided they wouldn't play this time.

But with these later developments seems like it will all play out for them
anyway.