[P2P-F] Fwd: [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: [fse-esf] Towards Paris2015 - IMPORTANT/ Invitation to the Tunis mobilization meeting on 23-24th March 2015

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Feb 28 15:38:52 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Orsan Senalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Subject: [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: [fse-esf] Towards Paris2015 - IMPORTANT/
Invitation to the Tunis mobilization meeting on 23-24th March 2015
To: squares <squares at lists.takethesquare.net>,
networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Maxime Combes <maxime.combes at gmail.com>
*Date:* 28 Feb 2015 11:08:41 GMT+1
*To:* fse-esf at lists.fse-esf.org
*Subject:* *[fse-esf] Towards Paris2015 - IMPORTANT/ Invitation to the
Tunis mobilization meeting on 23-24th March 2015*

Dear all

Please find come information coming from the French platform "Coalition
Climat 21", towards Paris2015 (meetings, dates of action, etc)
Please feel free to disseminate widely and to come back to us if you need
ani clarification.

(since this list can't support more than 50 kb, i removed the attached
files - if you need them, please come back to me and I will send you it
directly)

Maxime, Attac France

---
Maxime COMBES
maxime.combes at gmail.com
+33 6 24 51 29 44
*Twitter* : MaximCombes
*Mon blog* : *"Paris2015 : Changer le système, pas le climat !*
<http://blogs.mediapart.fr/blog/maxime-combes> (en accès libre)
---