[P2P-F] Algorithms of the next political-economy from local to global

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:45:57 CET 2015

Thanks Bob!

We were discussing manual-mental labour division, thinkers and doers, economy and politics. I just want to recommend everyone to take time and look in to Mikorizal and watch the below video, from Tiberius of Sensorica.

http://mikorizal.org/groups.html

http://youtu.be/Ixgp8_B9g5A

Direction of possible fusion between open value networking, open coops, like fair.coop, multi stakeholder cooperatives and the unionism I have been promoting bears the potential of overcoming those divisions. we better get ready for the scaling up of unifying political-economies in form of polity as well. If Syriza can find a way to facilitate such transformation it has a chance. Podemos in Spain is closer, though both have some disadvantages. In case they can envisage and open a path to, some thing can be called, Internet of Emancipatory Everything we might have a chance to stand together before both big capitalist class or rising dark Internet of Everything as the latest stage of capitalism.

Orsan