[P2P-F] Greek Vice-President explicitely endorses commons strategy before parliament

Wed Feb 11 21:50:16 CET 2015

understood Vasilis,

but the big danger is that all the energy goes to crisis management, and
that the real transformative work is put on hold for when conditions are
right ..

so the only way out is to work on both simultaneously, i.e. work on the
crisis while also setting in place the framework for this longer term
change,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/