[P2P-F] integrative approach needed for social change

Sat Feb 7 15:59:01 CET 2015

1. Re: integrative approach needed for social change
      (P2P Foundation mailing list)
   2. Fwd: [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: [fse-esf] Commentary on the
      outcome of the Greek elections by the Blockupy Coordinating
      Committee; February 1st, 2015 (P2P Foundation mailing list)

thank you Anna, keep on nudging and pushing, it may not always achieve all
the desired results, but certainly improve compared to the status quo!

Message: 1