[P2P-F] no women in syriza

Thu Feb 5 15:41:44 CET 2015

unfortunately, the collective view seems to filter out the name of the
person sending the messages, so not sure whom I'm responding to, June I
guess ?

just to clarify, my comments are not related to supporting the fact that
there are not enough women in the government, I strongly deplore that

my comments are a response to the demand that alternative movements should
fully integrate the demands of an idealized form of awareness and be
perfect in that sense ...

Syriza has other weaknesses that I deplore .. it's commons orientation is
weak, it's ecological orientation is very weak (I heard), and the lack of
female representation is another ..

this being said, should we stop critically rejoicing because of it. My
answer is no, critical support is needed, pointing out the above and other
weaknesses is part of that support ..

Michel