[P2P-F] Together we build a Commons Humanity - Global Networked Labour Union | CoopFunding

Wed Feb 4 11:04:48 CET 2015

Our Coopfunding net campaign is launched, we appreciate if you show
solidarity and spread the news. We invite all of you to contribute
directly or indirectly in any of the projects that matches with what
you have already been doing.

in global and networked solidarity, Orsan

Hackers, makers, workers, farmers, designers, squatters, and all
communities GNUnite in stitching One Big Mesh Network for the
Emancipation of Labour and the Commons

Global Networked Labour Union seeks your broadest support for the
network of emancipatory projects we have been building in
collaboration with others. You can give as a hand in anyway you can.
Most preferably by joining your labour, heart and mind with us, so
that we would walk together towards a commons humanity in dignity,
overcoming all kinds of alienation in and between peoples and
societies.

In case you like to support our work financially, the amount you
donate will be used to cover the project related costs. Amount over
due will be shared with and donated to sister communities that are
developing similar projects like ours and working for all of us by
commoning the humanity.

via Coopfunding.net:
https://www.coopfunding.net/en/campaigns/global-networked-labour-union/