[P2P-F] Fwd: [New post] Robert Steele: Death of a Nation — All Crazy, All Black, All Prisoners [Deal with It!]

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Aug 31 15:00:39 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:55 PM
Subject: Fwd: [New post] Robert Steele: Death of a Nation — All Crazy, All
Black, All Prisoners [Deal with It!]
To: Robert Steele <Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com>

Perhaps of interest to some of you, this completes my series for
CounterPunch. Now I am focusing on reaching Tom Steyer with the attached
memorandum after it is improved by others. Certainly I welcome your
suggestions for improving the memorandum without making it overly long. I
am quite positive the way is open for an electoral reform intervention in
the next 90 days, and the election of an independent bi-partisan ticket in
2016.  I am less certain of the possibility of electing 20-30 new Members
who refuse to caucus with the two-party tyranny.  Semper Fidelis, Robert

Editor posted: " Death of a Nation –All Crazy, All Black, All Prisoners
Robert David Steele Donald Trump, speaking of recent murders, says we do
not have a gun problem; we have a mental health problem. As scary as Donald
Trump can be in his encouragement of white supr"
New post on *Public Intelligence Blog*
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2> Robert Steele: Death of a Nation —
All Crazy, All Black, All Prisoners [Deal with It!]
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2015/08/robert-steele-death-of-a-nation-all-crazy-all-black-all-prisoners-deal-with-it/>
by
Editor <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2>

[image: Robert David STEELE Vivas]
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Robert-Steele.jpg>

Robert David STEELE Vivas

*Death of a Nation –All Crazy, All Black, All Prisoners*

Robert David Steele

Donald Trump, speaking of recent murders, says we do not have a gun
problem; we have a mental health problem. As scary as Donald Trump can be
in his encouragement of white supremacists who favor “open season” on
illegal immigrants,[i]
<#14f83d3fbf35ba54_14f83c70a27170b2_14f83c3fbc1455ef__edn1> there is a
great deal about The Donald that is authentic and relevant to our current
situation. He’s right. He has also failed to complete the thought. These
are not individual mental health problems; these are part of a national
mental health problem. For over a decade I have been sounding the alarm on
“cognitive dissonance,” which is what you get when you allow the 1% to
screw over 99% of the public at home and abroad, 99% of the time.

Read more of this post
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2015/08/robert-steele-death-of-a-nation-all-crazy-all-black-all-prisoners-deal-with-it/#more-113853>

*Editor <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2>* | August 31, 2015 at 8:37
am | Categories: Access
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=access>, Civil Society
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=civil-society>, Cultural
Intelligence
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=cultural-intelligence>,
Ethics <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=ethics>,
Government <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=government>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=81bcd5cd60fd6d305117e15af2c51266&email=robert.david.steele.vivas%40gmail.com&b=CLemtnY.gdAt1e1%26%3DfV%7EgCIeI%7CQ5.ngXn%5DT5gq%7CNiBM%2FQ%7C3yZ7>
to no longer receive posts from Public Intelligence Blog.