[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Social Democracy or Revolutionary Democracy: Syriza and Us | The Bullet No. 1149

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:46:45 CEST 2015

Thanks Peter for pushing me for putting this toghether. Because of daily struggle had to put it off for a while.

What had in mind as a guiding map was something like this:

1. Creating a global collective document of documents something looking like this: https://titanpad.com/collaboretariat where we could add collect
and classify -in an accesible way like a library-catalog- of the collab. documents for important dates of spaces and actions, email lists, websites etc.

2. Using online and real world meetings to build on those documents, in order to build parallel translocal and transnational spaces for co-learning, co-producing, co-decision making, co-action building, so co-empowering in every way possible for as much people as possible about organizing, contributing, using these virtual and actual tools to move further. So that division between the wings of dual power (that is drawn and maintained by the division of mental and manual labour, organizers and organized) which enable oppressive structures to survive is diminished as much as possible.

3. Then using marches, like EuroMayDay caravans organized by precarious workers projects and anarchist autonomist activists (as Alex Foti), carnavals, creative cultural fun or serious ways of articulation to build concrete exchange channels and mechanisms between local, national, regional communities, with future confrontation with capital and state in mind. But instead declaring immediate class war on be half of the percariat, to smash the state power, with out any legitimacy and armies forged, and posing precarious new generation workers to predacious older generation european workers calling for a direct defeat and green flag for fascism) what is to be worker around is working solidarity and mutual aid networks with real economic power when connected to guarantee autonomy from left radical or revolutionary programs of 'organizers' operating with mental labour only.

4. For interlinking along way the 3 we use Open Value Networking, creating interconnected tools of registration, accounting, home or community based ekonima to nit a higher level labour division network that bypasses capitalist and oppressive modes. For example the Mikorizal software used by Sensorica is a great prefigurative form, as well as the one recently shared on the lists by Marcus to create Bioeconomy.

5. Getting ready to fight self defensive wars when largest possible legitimacy is won, not to be smashed and defend as much lives as possible.