[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Commons' Movements & “Progressive” Governments as Dual Power

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:30:47 CEST 2015

Just replied to Anna's email in a way to think towards this direction. I think seeing and organizing our selves in which ever form, name, or category it is really important to see all as equally important parts of self-organizing universe, and steer our efforts through 'progressive selection'   and conjunction, using concepts of Tektology, and here comes in p2p as superior organizing principle that can help to connect the dual power  -lets say in a 'progressive' way; hopefully resulting in more ingression for anti-exploitative and emancipatory forms systemically aiming disorganization of capitalistic and oppressive elements maintaining survival of capitalist mode of production or world system.

Orsan