[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] Fwd: [caps.projects] Join the Collective Intelligence for the Common Good Workshop in London on September 29-30

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Sep 18 10:03:30 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <n.gilbert at surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Subject: [members] Fwd: [caps.projects] Join the Collective Intelligence
for the Common Good Workshop in London on September 29-30
To: members at lists.p2pvalue.eu

 For information.  Is anyone able and interested in attending?

 (I still can’t get my head round the idea that you can organise a meeting
like this and send out invitations 10 days before the event, expecting
people to come! I am of course already booked up for these days).

 Best wishes

 Nigel

Begin forwarded message: