[P2P-F] Fwd: Your Video-Presentation at Degrowth 2014

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Sep 18 10:01:22 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Severin Caspari <Severin_Caspari at web.de>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Your Video-Presentation at Degrowth 2014

Dear Speakers,

i’m a member of „ecapio“, one of the film teams at the recent
Degrowth-Conference in Leipzig. I’m writing you to announce that all videos
are online (http://ecapio.org/) and to thank you again for your
cooperation. I hope you’re all content with your Video. Please let us now
if you have any complaints or questions.

It’s our aim to spread the word about degrowth and related issues and
projects. So it would be great if you could help us promoting the videos.
Just send an email to your colleagues and friends or put the Video on your
personal website or the website of the projects and organisations you are
associated to. The fastest way to find your video is to scroll down our
Degrowth-Playlist at Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvC1N7eykugbWMmyHEi-jLNiCZGcFKIFu

Thanks for your help and see you next time.

Severin

follow Ecapio:

facebook.com/ecapiovideos
twitter.com/ecapiovideos
youtube.com/ecapiovideos

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/