[P2P-F] [tapas] Greek documentary on creative - commons oriented communities in Greece

Vasilis Kostakis kostakis.b at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:46:41 CET 2014

Thank you Josef for sharing another great documentary.

One of our aims here in Greece is to bring together these two "types" of
communities/initiatives, so that a diverse but Commons-oriented
counterpower can be formed.

By the way, the link of the full documentary (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iCZgZEYm0w) was just added on the relevant
page of the p2p foundation wiki.

--
Dr. Vasilis Kostakis

Research Fellow
Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance

Research Director
P2P Lab: http://p2plab.org