[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] <nettime> Consensus within the Bay Area elites?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Mon May 26 22:11:54 CEST 2014

Dear Brian,

many thanks for your answer. Never i wanted to devalue you. It was only
my reaction to this part of your text.

We have to create our local technical infrastructure, that the people
can design and construct localy, what they need. We do it on the base:
"global thinking, local doing".

The first step is our communication system, the InterNet, "the
inter-connection of local networks". It is our most important instrument
for the free flowing of knowledge, ideas and methods.

We know, that all people on our planet have the potential to understand
the laws of the nature. We have to open the environment for a free
study. But never we can use the education systems or their principles in
our environments.

This is the general problems of all licences like PPL, GPL or any other.
Knowledge is always World-Heritage and we have to accept it. It is a
rational process to understand and not a reaction process to the occupy
of community ressources.

Knowledge is part of the basic community ressources like land, water and
frequencies. Of course, we have more. But this are the basics. And with
our communication system it is the same. It is always a community
instrument. The lifelines of societies.

The communication system is the immaterial part of our transport system.
And like all living systems our society have also two transport systems:
material and immaterial.

This jointly developed transport systems are our basic instruments for
the development of the independent local economy, based on the local
technical infrastructure. And only on this basis we can speak from
political independence. Without the independence in the economy, not the
distribution system, all speaking of independence and autonomy is a
cheap theater.

Dear Brian, this are some basics from me. I've invited some friends to
read. Or to comment on.

I send you my proposal to the www.1net.org and NetMundial in Brasil.
But, of course, it is a more technical theme.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

-------- Original-Nachricht --------