[P2P-F] Fwd: Last push for June 3rd primary -- Ellen Brown for Treasurer

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 11 19:19:36 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Stannard <stannard67 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Last push for June 3rd primary -- Ellen Brown for Treasurer
To: michel at p2pfoundation.net

  Greetings!

Ellen Brown has a proven solution to California's economic challenges, and
as Treasurer, she can take California from austerity to prosperity. Her
advocacy of public banking has been a game-changer, and her proposals will
restore educational funding and decrease student debt, keep Californians in
their homes, and provide funding to communities and small businesses, all
while releasing California from the clutches of big, predatory banks.

But Ellen's campaign doesn't take corporate donations, and we need your
help keeping her message alive. We're updating and maintaining the
campaign's web presence and producing several short videos about Ellen and
public banking, showing the impact a California State Bank would have on
the state budget, mortgage rehabilitation, student loan debt, small
businesses and more. Over the next few weeks, we'll be running a stream of
video, social media, and traditional press releases up and down the state.
Although we're frugal, that's going to cost some money, so contributions
are duly appreciated.

And if you live in California, don't forget to vote in the primary on June
3 (or by absentee ballot starting May 5). In the state’s new “jungle”
primary arrangement, only two candidates make it to the November election,
typically the two big-money candidates. We hope to break that mold. Ellen
is running for state treasurer and Laura Wells is running for controller on
a state bank platform. They need your votes!

You can donate here:
ellenbrown4treasurer.org/donate<http://wordpress.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8829ce026276832f7fc66a1a9&id=9f7afbf2fa&e=347d8aba84>

Thanks!

The Staff, Ellen Brown for Treasurer

michel at p2pfoundation.net from this list.

Update your profile<http://wordpress.us7.list-manage1.com/profile?u=8829ce026276832f7fc66a1a9&id=afd81dc577&e=347d8aba84>

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/