[P2P-F] Public Launch of the #MayDay #MetaStrike: This MayDay Give an Happy End to the 'Game of Morons'

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:45:58 CEST 2014

Today, May First 2014. The radical change process the humanity have
been going through for a while recently got accelerated. Capitalism is
dying and the entire planet is headed faster towards two alternative
scenarios. First one is the darkest option, a shadowy Orwellian
post-capitalism. Before this option to come into reality a
catastrophic war between 'great-powers' is inevitable. The second
option is much brighter one, an healthy and joyful advanced
communiterian civilisation. We invite you all to consider that the
time might have come to make your biggest bid and jump forward in your
collaborative efforts, projects and activism. This #MayDay we call on
you and your community to put further efforts to collaborate with
others in order to give an happy end to the 'Game of Morons' and to
build the path that would lead us all out of the 'Game of Drones'.

Today, May First 2014, several online  spaces and tools are getting
activeted to faciliate and coordinate an open ended systemic-hackaton.
Initiated by GNUnion and tagged as #MayDay #MetaStrike, is an action,
project and process at the same time. The aim is to contribute to the
convergence taking place between local, regional, national and global
communities of workers, activists, hackers, commoners, farmers, flos
software and hardware developers, peer produsers, sharing, and
solidarity economy networks, assemblies, collectives and many other
initiatives and projects. We will be collecting ideas, information,
and links, map and sharing the collected information. We will be
expandingh the number of interlocking nodes that bring existing and in
progress projects, thousands of pieces forming a global puzzle. We
will give a massive scale of visibility and strength to all the nodes
and hubs of the networked whole. We will organise regular local and
translocal meetings and assemblies, mobilisations, mass social network
and media campaigns. This open ended strike will allow us to mesh
network and collaborate to hack down the dying old and borning new
operating systems of the powerful. We will strive for making the best
chance to stop and alter the dark forces that steer the world into a
real global war and a dark techno-fascistic future.

Therefore #MetaStrike is not an action for action's sake, it is not
political activism alone. It is a survival call to form classless and
borderless fellowships between the good, naive but strong working man,
women, and lgbt, old, young and children from all colours. We believe
it is time to seriously build the economy that works for all and the
society that runs it creativley, collaboratively and peacefully. We
believe it is the time to GNunite for that another world now.

The links to the wiki space, network mapping tool, social network
space, and open pads we will be start using are given below. Let's
start and do it:

Wiki: https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Another_World_Now

GraphCommons: http://graphcommons.com/graphs/2106

Organizing Network: