[P2P-F] P2PF issue based blogs

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Mar 16 16:19:57 CET 2014

I want to relaunch the idea of organizing our community through the Viable
Systems Model of governance

this means we would have productive groups of 1-5 people in charge of
certain developments (max 7 , 5-9 range is acceptable), so say, one on
'site developement'; then the 4 meta groups are conflict resultion, synergy
seeking, adaptation to external environment, and identity defense ...

this would mean that one working group would work out a proposal
internally, and then propose it to the whole group for a wave of
commentary, before implementation ..

Michel

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM, Marco Giustini <info at marcogiustini.info>wrote:

> On 2014-03-15 20:40 GMT+01:00 Kevin Flanagan <kevin at p2pfoundation.net>:
>
> Hi Marco,
>>
>> I take it you are probably a little frustrated with the pace at which the
>> site development has been moving.
>>

> I'm aware that the core group of developers is very little and with no
> sufficient time to work on redeveloping now.
>

>>  The plan for the redeveloped blog is that (....)
>>

> As I understood you want to put all the features on the p2pfoundation.netdomain, so
> p2pf.net domain actually have no role in this redeveloping.
>
> Actually you have p2p encyclopedia hosted on main domain,
> p2pfoundation.net and blog on a subdomain of it. To develop a more
> complex infrastructure than the actual blog, as you described before, could
> be useful to separate the p2p encyclopedia from the p2p blog. I mean each
> with his own domain, hosting wordpress instead on p2pfoundation.netdomain on
> p2pf.net one.
>
> But this could be dangerous in terms of SEO. Is needed to ask a SEO expert
> if is possible to move the blog from "blog.p2pfoundation.net" to "p2pf.net"
> without loosing search engines' positioning for blog. If is possible to
> redirect contents to new links without losing SEO positioning, could be an
> idea to move all the blog on p2pf.net domain.
>
> The p2pf.net domain is not associated in any way with P2P Foundation,  so
> I could try to make an experimental "unofficial" multiblog with some of the
> features you wish in the future use for the p2pfoundation.net blog and
> when the infrastructure is ready, you could decide what to do.
>
> Let me know.

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/