[P2P-F] domains discussion

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Mar 16 16:15:21 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 6:00 AM, <
p2p-foundation-request at lists.ourproject.org> wrote:

> Looking to how much are active the discussions on P2P (./p2p.open)
> Facebook group than on Blog comments, perhaps there's the need to better
> integrate wordpress with facebook and other social media.

I think this is a quick and fast intervention which makes the most sense.
The Commons Economics model that I liked was powerful precisely because of
that, on the same  page you not only saw more titles of articles, but also
the tweets, and the discussion forums, I'm not aware of blog / facebook
integration modules .. do they exist ?

but karl is right, the place where discussion is happening is the p2p fb
group .... and really nowhere else with that intensity