[P2P-F] Fwd: Antiarchitecture-new pages (michelsub2004 at gmail.com)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Mar 16 16:07:59 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikos Salingaros (Google Drive) <salingar at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Antiarchitecture-new pages (michelsub2004 at gmail.com)
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

I've shared an item with you.

Dear friends,

Are interested in helping with this project? My friends in Spain and
Chile are finalizing the Spanish edition of my book "Anti-architecture
and Deconstruction", to be published free online when it's formatted.
We also have the option to print copies locally anywhere, which means
a group of friends will find and pay a printing company to produce the
required number of books from the free pdf file.

If you have any contacts that are willing to check and correct a rough
translation of 10 pages, quickly and for free, then we can do this
collaboratively online. I want to add these new pieces to the book. I
have put up the text on Google docs, which allows anybody who wishes
to enter and make corrections. And I'll also put up the english text
for the participants to compare. We can work with a deadline of one to
two weeks.

Best wishes,
Nikos

[image: Document] Antiarchitecture-new
pages<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PVcL_x2JcA8hsIoeGtN1ewjvQCeQXFLjnsKKalSBgsY/edit?usp=sharing>
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. [image:
Logo for Google Drive] <https://drive.google.com>

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/