[P2P-F] P2PF issue based blogs

Marco Giustini info at marcogiustini.info
Sat Mar 15 15:45:08 CET 2014

Hi all.

I wish to propose to start issue based blogs on the actually unused domain
p2pf.net I donated to the community.
We could make a multiuser wordpress installation with subdomains, so to
have the ability to create blogs on issues.

Actually there's an interesting discussion on p2p facebook group about
cryptocurrencies. My proposal is to start the first issue based blog on
cryptocurrencies, calling it p2pcoin.p2pf.net

All the issue based blogs would be "unofficial" blogs of p2pfoundation, so
IMHO editor rights could be more free. I propose to ask participants to
discussion on p2p facebook group to become editors of this blog. To start,
the blog could a sort of aggregator of articles on cryptocurrencies and
then, if there will be participation it will be possible also to start
community tools (i.e. buddypress and soon) and/or reposting of facebook
groups.

If the community is interested, James or Javier could make the installation.