[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Knight's open internet challenge - just 7, no 6 !! days left

Wouter Tebbens wouter at freeknowledge.eu
Wed Mar 12 18:32:39 CET 2014

Hi Michel, Kevin,

As you know we stand 100% behind the FLOCK(*) Society transition, so count in the Free Knowledge Institute.

(*) I added the "C" for Commons

That said, it's very few days for the mentioned call. But if it's not this one, maybe it'll be for the next options at the EC or elsewhere...

Best p2p regards
Wouter

Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.