[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Knight's open internet challenge - just 7, no 6 !! days left

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Mar 12 17:56:11 CET 2014

I'm going to submit a p2p-foundation proposal

The key ideas are so far:

* turning the FLOK program into a permanent global platform for policy
work, managed by the p2p-foundation and eventual partners

* creating an office of open technology assessment

* creation of  a lab for open sustainable technologies in Vilcabamba,
Ecuador

Given the overwhelming load here, I will need assistance in writing up this
proposal

Dear Kevin, this is very IMPORTANT for us, can you please look at the
conditions , requirements etc ..