[P2P-F] Fwd: [SEN] URGENT! Raise your voice for a social solidarity economy - Deadline June 30

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:34:11 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Kawano <emilykawano at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Subject: [SEN] URGENT! Raise your voice for a social solidarity
economy - Deadline June 30
To: SEN list <sen at lists.riseup.net>, SEN members <senmembers at lists.riseup.net>

Hi folks,
We are making a big push to get organizations to sign on to this set
of Solidarity Economy recommendations to the United Nation's Post-
2015 Sustainable Development Goals. Please sign on and distribute!

This document is quite strong and it has been shaped by, and expresses
the views of grassroots organizations from all of the continents. It
will be printed and distributed to the member states of the United
Nations in NYC.

We have around over 200 signatories from all around the world but the
US is woefully under-represented. Time to remedy that, yes?

You can find the text and the form to sign on at the links below:

English: http://www.ripess.org/social-solidarity-economy-recommendations-for-the-post-2015-development-agenda/?lang=en

Spanish: http://www.ripess.org/recomendaciones-de-la-economia-social-solidaria-para-la-agenda-de-desarrollo-post-2015/?lang=es

You can also view the list of organizations that have signed on at the bottom.

In solidarity,
Emily

U.S. Solidarity Economy Network
To unsubscribe send email to: sen-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net
For more options visit lists.riseup.net and login using the address
which is subscribed to the list.

Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Karl Hess Scholar in Social Theory

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com