[P2P-F] Fwd: when sustainability delivers tangible results

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jun 9 15:09:41 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elina Yumasheva <elina.yumasheva at ethicalcorp.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Subject: when sustainability delivers tangible results
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Hi - At the recent Responsible Business Summit CEOs from some of the top
companies, such as* Interface, Sainsbury’s, SABMiller, Carillion, The Crown
Estate* and *Orange* confirmed their commitments to sustainability
innovation and shared why it has been paramount to their commercial success.

Today I wanted to share with you a great 7-page analysis
<http://t.lt02.net/q/c68ngrbif5tRivbLob6Ku-GwvCU4NgHED3-2ogHL3ywr5YSGmbUF1SQZw>
that delves into how to make sustainable innovation work and includes:

- An interview with the Interface’s CEO EMEA Rob Boogard on sustainability
leadership and innovation

- A compilation of the success stories covering everything from supply
chain to employee engagement

Download this great 7-page analysis here
<http://t.lt02.net/q/PbSsScX_R1MtXYm9rRGTdTIn7v9o73WMtD6hr3WOD1JPb2KGGuAR40iH->
.

I hope the above will help you in your challenging sustainability journey!

Kind regards,
Elina

Elina Yumasheva | Project Director | Ethical Corporation
t: +44 (0) 20 7375 7573 | e: elina.yumasheva at ethicalcorp.com

Click Here
<http://t.lt02.net/q/RfknE0w-xkyrLchiDUHM27g_Zmfw2xdRWa6mDxdJaiQ2QkCBUTZ5gOhnM>
to be removed from this list

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/